Christmas shopping, Gatlinburg shopping & Bubba Gump.
What did you do on Tuesday July 19th for $200 please?
That's a pretty bad picture - but the Christmas store was pretty cool - even the stairway and ceiling was decorated!
Amie eats Shrimp, Grandma has a hamburger.
That will be What was eaten at Bubba Gump for $700 please?
LOL - would anyone have guessed anything different?
At the Hillbilly Harley Davidson store - we heard about the Dragon's Tail. You'll have to google it - it sounds like a very pretty drive.....but not one that I would want to drive (I get nervous about hairpin curves that I can't see around!)
Then we went to the Comedy Barn Tuesday night! It was a great show & Amie got up on stage and danced! I am still trying to figure out how to load the video from that!





No comments:
Post a Comment