Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mr. Morgan came for a visit!

Mr. Morgan came to visit!  Last weekend Brittany and her parents celebrated her college graduation with a trip to Las Vegas & so Mr. Morgan stayed with us!!

It is different with a little one around again!  He is a very independent soul!  He knows what he likes and he knows when he wants to be left alone!  The two AM feedings weren't too horrible either.

Christopher kept him in his room for two of the nights & I think it gave him a new perspective of what Brittany goes through!

I took advantage of having some time to get some naked baby pictures of him & other cute pics!





This was hysterical - he wasn't sure what to think of Tigger!



I really like this one!  His eyes are so open and bright!


The hat was enormous on him!!  I folded it in the back and it was still huge!



And my first vignette with photoshop!  I like it and can't wait to do other interesting things with my photoshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment