Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monday June 6th

On Monday Tiara, Amie and I got up early and headed out to not wake anyone else up (we were still on Illinois time!)

We noticed an interesting "weed" along the roads - found out later it was quite the allergen!  Gave us quite the sneezie moments!


After breakfast we went to a pottery place that I had gone to in the past when my Aunt Jani was alive!  I remember how much fun we had painting that day!  :' )

Amie of course chose another Ariel statue!



I chose a frame.


Tiara chose a mug!


Here are our "finished" products (before firing)






After painting - we went to Merry's house for a little visiting and poker!!


I wound up losing..... $0.70 cents!!  Tiara lost about two dollars......guess that means Merry won it BIG!!  :)

After poker we were all heading to the spa for pedicures.....well Miss Amie had one of her famous melt-downs & we didn't get to go.  But Merry, T & Erin did get some nice looking nails!







After pedicures, some of the best pizza and salad & hangin' out with the cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment