A few weeks ago I took a photo shop editing class! I haven't had a lot of time to mess with it, but here are a few that are really impressive!
This is the way my digital picture of the Kauaii coastline looked - nothing at all like the vibrant colors we saw!
Here it is enhanced, and I would agree - I probably went a little too far - but look at how magnificent that looks!
Here is another one - dull, can't see the brilliant colors that were there.
Bang! Look at that!
These two pictures were mostly edited using the histogram of the picture and lining up the colors more appropriately. Pretty neat stuff!
Here are a few other ones. These two are mostly lightening the shadows and darkening the highlights.
Look how dark the lava field looks - because it was so dark, the beautiful blue water can't be seen as well. Again, this is just lightening the shadows and darkening the hightlights.
Notice how we hardly see their face details.
And on this one - for all you can tell they are in standing in front of a pile of snow.
And one more showing the details that are just not obvious without the enhancement of shadows and highlight changes.
I think some of my pictures that are framed on my walls at work are going to have to be changed out for some of these enhanced pictures!








No comments:
Post a Comment